- ☆Ames: A lady saw my art the other day...
- ☆Ames: and started talking to me about not letting the devil influence me
- ☆Ames: and that the devil was a real person.
- Hooke: ... What?
- ☆Ames: I took it as a sign I was doing a good job.
Pablo always mouths at my face like dogs do to other dogs when they want to initiate play.
He doesn’t do this to any other people.
He must think I’m one hell of an ugly dog.
what if your phobias are based off how you died in a past life
I’m afraid of rabbits.
It has rained on my birthday without fail for over a quarter of a century now.
This morning I awoke to thunder cracking so loudly near my window that it made all the teacups and nick-knacks in my room rattle. There was a downpour so torrential that it washed part of the desert into the road one takes to get to my home (And it still didn’t stop me from getting that cake! Hah!).
I laughed with joy. Another year to keep the record strong! And the weatherman said it would be ‘perfectly sunny’ today!
I remember when I was in first grade and I refused to believe it was my birthday because it hadn’t rained. When it rained later in the afternoon I tucked-tail and apologized to my mother. It had rained; therefore, it was my birthday.
I am a complete weirdo.
Look what I just picked up from the French bakery. Oh la la.
Auditioning for the walking dead.
So wait. Not everybody sees this?
I’ve had snowy/static vision since I can remember. It’s most noticeable when I close my eyes. I thought that was just how eyes worked.
Do any of my followers have permanent visual snow?
I DON’T NEED SOMEONE TO ASK ME THEM I DO WHAT I WANT
- 1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend? What, more?
- 2.When did your last hug take place? Last night.
- 3.Are you a jealous person? Not remotely.
- 4.Are you tired right now? Exhausted.
- 5.Do you chew on your straws? Not anymore. I got hit upside the head every time I tried as a kid.
- 6.Have you ever been called a tease? Of course!
- 7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
HAH! I can top that. I’ve been up for about 96 before.
- 8.Do you cry easily? I never used to, this year I’ve been crying a lot. Good and bad.
- 9.What should you be doing right now? Working on knitting/crochet projects or art.
- 10.Are you a heavy sleeper? Heavens no.
- 11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
I know I can.
- 12.Are you mad at someone right now? Police officers.
- 13.Do you believe in love?
I wasn’t aware the existence of love was up to debate.
- 14.What makes you laugh no matter what?
My dog rubbing his butt on the carpet.
- 15.Who was the last person you talked to? Hookething.
- 16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
- 17.Will you get married? Who knows.
- 18.When was the last time you smiled? When I answered question 14.
- 19.Does anyone like you?
- 20.Do you secretly like someone?
It’s hardly a secret.
- 21.Who was the first person you talked to today?
- 22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything? I’ll talk to most anyone but esserz is my go to for heavy stuff.
- 23.What are you NOT looking forward to? My colonoscopy/endoscopy and it’s prep this Sept. 11.
- 24.What ARE you looking forward to?
- 25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
Opposite, same, parallel.
- 26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do? Be happy for them.
- 27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
- 28.Are you a forgiving person?
Absolutely but I don’t forget.
- 29.How many TRUE friends do you have?
Quite a few. Most of them read this blog.
- 30.Do you fall for people easily?
No. I’m a slow thaw. Very slow.
- 31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
- 32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth? Water.
- 33.Who was the last person you drove with?
- 34.How late did you stay up last night and why?
Off and on all night with painsomnia.
- 35.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
- 36.Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Person? Uhhh…….myself I suppose.
- 37.Can you live a day without TV?
Honey, I lived two years without TV. I hardly watch it now.
- 38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
August 9th when my dad was being super racist and possibly baiting me just to see me get upset.
- 39.Three names you go by..
Ames, Bug, Mrin.
- 40.What is your all-time favorite romance movie? The Princess Bride
- 41.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
- 42.What’s your current problem?
My health. I have an autoimmune disease that is making life difficult for me now and preventing me from doing things I’d like.
- 43.Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes. And stepped on.
- 44.Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
They take a lot of work. I don’t like them as much but who does? As with any relationship open communication is key.
- 45.How many kids do you want to have?
None. But If I change my mind I’d adopt.
- 46.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?
Bad Kitty kisses Poopdog.